October 22, 2010

Simon's story...


Hey there!

So, this is also my first time blogging, gonna be interesting.

I guess you want to hear who I am and what I do...

My name is Simon and I am the lead guitar player in The New Admirals, I'm originally from the south part of Sweden and I've been living in Los Angeles for he past 8 months. The journey so far has been amazing, the meeting of new people, and the feel of the industry and it's opportunities.

Here is the version of how I became a member of the band: I met this girl Siri Sjöberg, who asked me if I would be interested in playing guitar for this band The New Admirals. So I got to listen to some songs and thought they sounded great, couple of days later I met up with Leigh Walker (the lead singer/guitarist ) who told me about this band and his ups and down in his life, I was amazed what he gone through and the fact the he never gave up was very inspiring to me. After a couple of rehearsals he asked me if I wanted to become a part fo the band, and I think you can figure out the answer to that question!

The boys in the band are amazing, love their attitude, the burning passion for music and the drive to success.

So this was my first few words about this whole project. We will of course keep you all posted on what's going on with the The New Admirals.
Take it easy!

/Simon Davies Hedman

1 comment: