November 15, 2010

The Newbie!


Heyo! So my name is Marissa. I am the newest member to The New Admirals and I am sooo excited to be working with these talented and awesome group of guys. Hmmm a little bit about me... well I am originally from Scottsdale, AZ and moved to LA about a year and a half ago and I LOVE it out here!!! The energy and people and hustle its all great. Music has always been my life. My first on stage experience I was 5 singing in front of 500 people and have been loving the stage ever since. I grew up doing musical theatre and once I hit high school was instantly addicted to writing music and playing in bands. I was lucky enough to be on some amazing tours throughout the west coast including Vans Warped Tour and have played with some awesome people in my short life of 21 years. Anyways there is a little taste about me I will keep it short and sweet but much more to come!

Peace out!
<3 Marissa DuBois

No comments:

Post a Comment