November 11, 2010

It's Me

Hi! I'm Bethany! The "mentee". I'm so excited for this project with the New Admirals! When I met them all the first time, I knew it was going to be so much fun to work with them. They were really welcoming to me and seemed just as excited as I was to be doing this.
I had an awesome time the other night with the band. My job was to take pictures during their rehearsal! Seems easy enough, but they have so much energy when they play, it's impossible to take a clear picture! Half of them turned out blurred but I got some pretty good shots.
Here they are!









2 comments:

  1. Wow, such great pictures. Great job Bethany!

    /S

    ReplyDelete
  2. i left a comment yesterday here and already said this looks like so much fun!(: thanks again for your comment now, bethany! xxx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete